DISCOVER THE RIGHT MIX FOR YOU
Personal product recommendations
Which is the best car for you – the fastest, the most economical, the largest? It all comes down to personal preference and needs. Choosing the right investments and selecting the correct product to place them in for your journey is similarly complex.
Investment is the basis of most financial plans. Whether you’re living from your capital, planning retirement, concerned about inheritance tax, or trying to fund your long-term care, investment is the core discipline across all these areas of financial planning.
To provide you with full planning recommendations, we will start by reviewing your current circumstances and listening to your concerns and objectives, before turning these into recommendations to achieve your goals.
We also need to understand how you feel about investment risk. We’ll therefore use modern investment-profiling tools to create your investment profile, which may also include your attitude towards Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investments.
Only after understanding your circumstances, your objectives and your investment profile can we start to research the right products to achieve your aims.
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- General Investment Account (GIAs)
- Onshore and offshore investment bonds
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
- Open-ended investment companies (OEIC)
- Unit trusts
- Investment trusts
- Stocks and shares
- Corporate bonds
- Deposit accounts
MOST SUITABLE FOR:
- Investors looking to invest for capital appreciation, a regular income, or a mix of both, from personal or inherited savings
- Power attorneys or deputies and trustees of will trusts