WEALTH MANAGEMENT IS MUCH MORE THAN JUST INVESTMENTS…
It begins with your savings
Every investor needs an emergency reserve available, so that they can easily access capital at short notice for any unforeseen situations that may occur. The amount you keep for emergencies will vary depending on your personal needs and preferences.
There are times in our lives when you may have access to large sums of cash and might be unsure about what to do with it. Examples include inheritance, the sale of a business, a pension commencement lump-sum, or perhaps the sale of a property to help to pay for long-term care costs.
Our cash management service will provide you with the time to think and consider options before you decide what to do with this capital for the longer-term.
Opening an Insignis account will allow you access to over 30 banks. This will reduce risks associated with having over-exposure to one banking organisation, as well as creating a cash strategy that will assist in reducing the effects of inflation on your cash deposits.
CASH MANAGEMENT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Over 30 banks with one application
- FSCS protection
- From instant access accounts to long-term deposits
- A portal to help you manage your own account
- Online access
- Personal accounts
- Corporate accounts
- Trust accounts
- Power of attorney
- Court of protection
MOST SUITABLE FOR:
- Individuals, Trusts, Court of Protection Deputies and Power of Attorneys who need to keep low risk and easily accessible capital or are taking time to consider their longer-term options.
- Corporations and Charities seeking interest for cash deposits.
- Someone who has just disposed of a major asset, property, or business.
For more information, contact us
or call us on +44 (0) 1395 207350.